The ARCOS DZ88 is a full ballistic helmet made of kevlar (not limited to) that weighs about 4.8 lbs. with 80% protection to the head. The ARCOS DZ88 helmet has detachable plates switchable to different +ballistic levels, fucntion and design. The plates are attached by bolts or Velcro. Each of the plates are 7mm thick with 1.5mm sheet of rubber foam for suspension shock absorption. The plates are designed to be separate to lessen the kinetic energy from bullet impacts. The ARCOS DZ88 helmet frame is lightweight and semi-flexible for impact suspension. It is made of Kevlar and weighs about 1 kg. It is what makes the Ronin so special as it acts as a chassis and we can install almost about anything on it.
- Ballistic Kevlar, Full 80% Protection
- Weight 2.2 kg – 2.7 kg
- 7mm ballistic Kevlar shell frames, lightweight with vents
- Micro jet fan defogging system built in the lens frames
- ANSI 2871 lenses
- Slide-in lenses for quick replacement
- Nylon 3D air mesh linings for comfort and breathability
- Flextech foam cushion for shock absorption. Made in USA.
- Quick release magnetized cheek plates for better cheek
- Two main parts – the mask and the back helmet
- The back helmet has a forehead strap that serves as a harness for blunt force
- The mask is attached to the back helmet by a latch, 5 magnets and 2 pins for quick release.
Head ventilation system
Full piece mandible
HUD clamp for Snow 2
Digital communication system